Welcome to the WLC campus and to Warrior Orientation & Welcome (WOW) Weekend! Below is a list of items that need to be addressed to ensure you are prepared for orientation programs and activities beginning on Friday, August 22. Download the complete WOW Weekend schedule.
The orientation program for all parents and students begins promptly in the Recreation Complex (REX) at 12:45 p.m. on Friday, August 22. You will need to pick up your WOW Packet and Warrior OneCard prior to that meeting; you'll also need to have them with you on Saturday.
- Room key pickup: Visit Johnson Controls in the Recreation Complex (REX) on the "P" Level. WOW Team members will direct you. Johnson Controls will be open for key pickup 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday.
- Move into room: Fifteen-minute unloading in the Front Circle begins precisely at 10 a.m. and ends at 12 p.m. Earlier arrivals can visit campus offices before move-in time. Vehicles with trailers should not arrive before 11 a.m.
- Move vehicle: Once your vehicle is unloaded, it must be moved immediately to street parking for the remainder of the day. Please respect the parking rules and regulations posted on the side streets near WLC. Do not block the driveways of our neighbors.
- WOW Check-In: From 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., check in and get your WOW Packet at the WOW Information Center on the outdoor basketball courts near the Recreation Complex.
- Warrior OneCard: From 9 a.m. to 12:45 p.m., visit the WLC Technology Office in the "B" wing of Greenfield Administration Building, second floor, to pick up your Warrior OneCard. WOW Team members will direct you.
- Campus Offices: From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., the Registrar, Financial Aid, and Business Offices will be open.
- Lunch: From 10:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., lunch will be provided in the Courtyard Café for all new students and their parents.
- Orientation Program: All new students and their parents should be in the Recreation Complex at 12:45 p.m. for the WOW program.