2 Payment Plan
- FALL: payment in full due on August 1
- SPRING: payment due in full on January 10
4 Payment Plan
- FALL: half of the semester balance due August 1 and the remaining balance due October 1
- SPRING: half of the semester balance due January 10 and the remaining balance due March 1
8 Payment Plan
- FALL: one fourth of the semester balance due August 1, September 1, October 1,
and November 1
- SPRING: one fourth of the semester balance due on January 10, February 1, March 1,
and April 1
PAYMENTS: Payments can be made either online through CashNet by e-check or credit card (there is a service fee for using credit cards) or by check mailed to the WLC Business Office, 8800 West Bluemound Road, Milwaukee, WI 53226.
- STUDENTS: To view the bill or make a payment, please login, select the My Account tab, then click 'Go to CashNet' to view your bill. If you want your parent to view/ pay your bill, please see the link to 'Parent PINs' after you have clicked the 'Go to CashNet' link.
- PARENTS: Once your student has given you a parent PIN, please login here to view the bill or make a payment.
LOANS: Accept your federal loans in your 'myFinancialAid' link on myWLC before August 1 to meet the WLC payment deadline. You will have access to the disclosure statement at studentloans.gov at the time of the first disbursement.
Private loan dollars will NOT be listed on your bill until the funds are actually received.
QUESTIONS? If you have questions concerning your bill and/or amount due, we encourage you to contact the Business Office at 414.443.8855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org