What is a Declining Balance Account?
A declining balance account is a pre-paid debit account on your Warrior OneCard. There are two separate declining balance accounts on your card: General Funds and Meal Money.
- General Funds can be deposited into your account at the Automatic Deposit Machine (ADM) in the Campus Center, or at the Business Office.
- Depostis can be made as often as neecd.
- The Business Office accepts cash and checks. Funds are generally available to use by the following business day.
- The ADM will accept $1, $5, $10, or $20. Funds deposited in the ADM are available for immediate use.
- General Funds will remain active onyour account as long as you are a current WLC student.
- Meal Money comes with the purchase of a meal plan and can be used at various locations on campus.
- Meal Money will transfer from the fall semester to the spring semester only.
- Meal Money can only be used for meals and food on campus.
- If you run out of Meal Money it is recommended that you add funds to your General Funds.