Wisconsin Lutheran College will recognize the graduating class of 2015 with commencement exercises on Saturday, May 16, 2015, at 1:00 p.m. in the college's Recreation Complex.
Wisconsin Lutheran College will recognize the mid-year graduating class of 2015 with commencement exercises on Thursday, December 17, 2015, in the college's Recreation Complex.
- Doors to the Recreation Complex gym open an hour before the event for general admission seating.
- No tickets are necessary; everyone will be seated.
- The ceremony usually lasts about 90 minutes.
- A light dessert reception for all family and friends of the graduates will take place immediately following the ceremony.
- Professional photos will be taken by Jeffrey Wilson Photography.
- Family members who are unable to attend may watch the service online.