Fees and Financial Aid
|2015-2016 International Student Fees
|International Health Insurance
|Housing Damage Deposit
*Health insurance is required for all international students and is provided through the Health Services Office. U.S. citizens or Permanent Residents may choose to enroll in WLC's insurance program.
* Students should budget approximately $1,500-$3,000 per year for personal expenses. It is recommended that this amount is included when certifying the total amount of funding available to you.
* Students who have financial hardship may want to seek sponsorship through churches, organizations, etc. This will be the student's responsibility. Wisconsin Lutheran College does not provide sponsors for students.
International Student Scholarship
Maximum of $6,000 USD per academic year
- Eligibility is based on academic records, test scores, and financial need. International students who complete their application to WLC are automatically considered for an international student scholarship.
International Christian Scholar Grant
Maximum of $15,000 USD per academic year
- Eligibility is based on academic records, test scores, and financial need. Enrollment in a Christian secondary school is required. International students who complete their application to WLC automatically are considered.
Fine Art Scholarships
- Art Scholarship: $1,000 USD Incoming freshman and transfer students with exceptional artistic ability
- Music Scholarship: Up to $3,360 USD Incoming freshman and transfer students with exceptional musical ability
- Theatre Scholarship: $1,000 USD Incoming freshman and transfer students with exceptional dramatic ability
Scholarships for U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents
- U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents can find all information relevant to their financial aid process on the Financial Aid page. These students should plan to submit the FAFSA application.
A $300 US enrollment deposit is required once admitted to WLC to secure a place in our on campus housing and access to early pre-registration for classes. Payment can be made by a paper check from an American bank made out to "Wisconsin Lutheran College."
Paying School Fees
Bills are sent prior to each semester in mid-July for the fall semester and mid-December for the spring semester. The full amount of your fall semester fees is due on August 1. The spring semester fees are due on January 10. Payment plans are available upon request.
For further information please contact:
Assistant Vice President of Finance