Summer Arts in the Park at Wisconsin Lutheran College
Summer Fun at Wisconsin Lutheran College!
- All performances are FREE and take place outdoors on the campus courtyard located between Bluemound Rd. and Wisconsin Ave. at 89th Street.
- Bring your own lawn chair or blanket.
- Concessions with food and beverages open at 5 p.m.
- Events will be held indoors if raining. Seating indoors is very limited. Concessions also will be limited if events are held indoors.
- Wisconsin Lutheran College is an alcohol-free campus.
|August 7, 2014
|August 21, 2014
Thursday, August 7, 2014 – 6:30 p.m.
The Midwest's most popular classic Doo-Wop style music presented with unsurpassed excellence.
Thursday, August 21, 2014 – 6:30 p.m.
The final show of the summer features one of the finest Beatles tribute bands in a 50th Anniversary Celebration of the Beatles coming to America.