You can complete our free online application and be on your way to earning your Master of Arts in Education.
Here are a few quick steps we recommend to help you get started on your way toward earning your master's degree:
- Request information about WLC's Master of Arts in Education program by filling out the form on the right;
- Attend an information session and visit our campus;
- Schedule an appointment with your enrollment advisor for a personalized program plan at (414) 443.8782 or email@example.com;
- Complete the free online application and begin the following steps:
- Contact your previous college(s) to obtain your transcript(s) or ask us to request transcripts on your behalf.
- Work with your personal enrollment advisor to complete any remaining materials needed for enrollment.
- Mail your transcript(s) and documents to:
Wisconsin Lutheran College
Adult & Graduate Studies
8800 West Bluemound Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226