Business Management & Leadership
Completing your bachelor's degree should fit within your busy lifestyle and be both convenient and flexible. That's why Wisconsin Lutheran College offers an affordable accelerated degree completion program for working adults.
Take classes just one night a week at our Milwaukee campus, on-location in Watertown, or through our online learning environment.
In as few as twenty months, you can complete your Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management and Leadership from one of the top Christian colleges in the nation, while taking steps toward advancing your career.
Why choose Wisconsin Lutheran College?
Our Business Management and Leadership major delivers a unique blend of courses in management and organizational leadership. The program is designed to develop strong leaders of character who are skilled communicators and compassionate collaborators.
At Wisconsin Lutheran College you can:
- Complete your major leading to a bachelor's degree in less than two years
- Attend class only one night per week or conveniently online
- Pay an affordable tuition without the hassle of extra fees or textbook costs
- Qualify for federal financial aid and student loans
- Convert prior learning from professional work and life experience into college credit
Achieve your potential and become a leader who makes a difference! To learn more, complete the request info form or contact your personal enrollment advisor at 414.443.8896.